Personal approachto ADVANCED AESTHETICS
Non Surgical Treatmentsachieving outstanding
natural looking results
Choose the rightpractitioner!
As we all mature our imperfections seem to become more prominent, these are exaggerated over time by the everyday facial expressions and of course environmental factors such as the UV exposure and for some, alcohol and smoking. Saskia carries out a comprehensive range of advanced non-surgical treatments which achieve outstanding natural looking results with minimal disruption to everyday life in fact most treatments can be performed in under one hour.
As a recognised specialist in the field of Aesthetics, Saskia Dixon offers a range of treatments at conveniently located clinics, please visit our contact page for your nearest location or call 07779 739488 to book a consultation.
Why Choose Us
Our main aim is to achieve long lasting natural looking results giving you the confidence to feel great about yourself.
- Fully qualified Registered General Nurse since 1992.
- Saskia is a highly trained qualified Aesthetics Practitioner who is well respected in the industry.
- Founder, Principle Lecturer and examiner at Post graduate Aesthetic Training Academy.
- A member of the advisory board for Allergan (originators of Botox®) and participant in industry research and clinical trials.
- A member of PIAPA (Private Independent Aesthetic Practitioners Association.)
- Derma Revive is proud to be a Save Face accredited clinic and Saskia Dixon a Save Face accredited Practitioner.
- Celebrity endorsements via social media
- Former Head of Aesthetics at Spire Hospital, Manchester.
- Post Graduate Practitioner mentor.
- Regular columnist in Spire, Ask the Expert column, and features in various glossy magazines .
A summary of treatments for face and body.
- Smile lines
- Forehead lines
- Frown lines
- Drooping brows
- Volume loss
- Cheek/chin lack of volume
- Thin lips
- Lip lines
- Facial asymmetry
- Nose contour improvement
- Wrinkle relaxing treatments
- Dermal fillers
- Facial volume correction
- Chemical peels
- Hyperhidrosis treatment – (excessive sweating)
- Neck treatments
- Botulinium Toxin Type A
- Facial contouring
- Brow lifting
- Scar revision
- Lip contouring and fillers